Financial Statements Preparation
Please call our office at 940-498-7422 or Schedule an Appointment Online.
- Are your books correct?
- Are your financial statements correct?
- When was the last time you reviewed your financial statements for accuracy?
- Do you reconcile your bank accounts, credit cards accounts, note receivables, and note payables?
- Are you capitalizing the correct assets?
- Are you recording depreciation?
- Are your account receivables collectible?
- Are your account payables current?
- Have you aged your account receivables and payables?
If you answered no to any of the above questions, then you need to have your financial statements prepared by Pairett, CPA, PLLC. CPAs are the only licensed and certified individuals authorized to prepare and issue financial statements in the State of Texas.
Business Owners are great at selling products, performing a service, or both. However, few business owners truly understand their business’s financial health. At Pairett CPA, PLLC, we analyze, review, reconcile, reclassify, and transform your financial statements into functional and viable informational tools. Everyone knows having the right tools makes any job easier. We provide the right tools necessary to guide and better ensure your business SUCCESS!
Please call Pairett CPA, PLLC, at (940) 498-7422 or Schedule an Appointment Online to schedule a consultation to learn the importance of accurate financial statements.